0
soal UAS bahasa ingris  bsi

1. There are too much cars on the street. The underlined
     word is false. So, it can be changed by ….
     b. many                       
   
2       16. The sign on the left side is ..…
                                       c. forbidden to take pictures
3.  Street = Lane
     Train =
e. station
4.   A: Excuse me, do you know where is the post office?
      B: It is near from here, you can go to the next bus ….
      b. stop      
5. . I … have much money. So, I can’t buy many things on
      the grocery store.
a.       don’t      
1. Mother: Lila, clean the floor up, please!!
    Lila     : Alright mom, I will do … now.
a.       it                     
2.  A: would you mind to ….. The TV, please!
     B: No, I wouldn’t.
   a. turn off 
3.  I want to buy a radio, so I must go to ….
     c. electronic shop
4.   A: Do you like to watch TV?
      B: Yes, I …
      c. do
5. A: Would you mind turning the stereo down?
    B: No. I ….
e. wouldn’t
1.  Walkman : earphone
  Computer : ……
     c. monitor
2.  You can use a cell phone to …
      c. send text messages

3.  A: would you mind to ….. The TV, please!
    B: Yes, I would.
a. turn off
4. I want to buy a radio, so I must go to ….
c. electronic shop                 
5. Jennie: Hello Carla, what are you doing?
    Carla   : Hi, I am cooking some cookies.
    Jennie: So, what is this ….  for?
    Carla   :Oh, this is for baking the cookies.
e. microwave
1. Waiter : …. you decided on an appetizer yet?
    Kathy  : Yes, I’ll have a small order of the snails, please.
    b. did                         
2. Jean  : Hello Bryan, did you like to eat chicken?
    Bryan: Hmmm, yes, I …. to eat chicken so much.
    a. like                                   
3. Angela: Hi, Carlo. Do you know where is the food bulgogi
                 from?
    Carlo  : Yes, I know. The food is from …
e. Korea
4. Breads : Baked
    Rice     : ……..
   c. steamed
5. A: Is Spaghetti an American food?
    B: No, it is not. It is …….. food
    b. Italian
  1. Mexican family offer food to the dead and the have a meal in cemetery is …. day.
  d. Children’s
     2. Labor Day is a day when ….
    b. Brazilians celebrate Carnival
3.  A: Do you like to play badminton?
     B: No, I …. like to play badminton.
e. do not
4.  A: What time do you get up in the morning?
     B: I get up …. 5.30 every morning. 
    c. at
5.  A: How well do you …. tennis?
     B: Not very well, I think.
a.       play                                
  1. Mexican family offer food to the dead and the have a meal in cemetery is …. day.
e. The dead

2. Labor Day is a day when ….
a. People in many countries honor workers
3. There’s a big dinner, and after the food is served, the
    guests give speeches or …..
    b. sing songs
4. A: What Christmas day is?
    B: It is a day when …… celebrate the day.
   b. Christianity                                   
5. A: What Lebaran day is?
    B: It is a day when …… celebrate the day.
   c. Moslem

Post a Comment

 
Top